Page 8 of 12

Re: 8/26 GDT: Cardinals(Gomber)@Rockies(Anderson) 2:10PMCT

Posted: August 26 18, 2:57 pm
by CT Defector
Gomber getting squeezed.

Re: 8/26 GDT: Cardinals(Gomber)@Rockies(Anderson) 2:10PMCT

Posted: August 26 18, 2:59 pm
by Freed Roger
Mclaughlin just can't stop doing the fawning lead-ins to Edmonds

Re: 8/26 GDT: Cardinals(Gomber)@Rockies(Anderson) 2:10PMCT

Posted: August 26 18, 3:11 pm
by sighyoung
Rusin for a bruisin'

Re: 8/26 GDT: Cardinals(Gomber)@Rockies(Anderson) 2:10PMCT

Posted: August 26 18, 3:11 pm
by Joe Shlabotnik
12 is a serious, serious number.

Re: 8/26 GDT: Cardinals(Gomber)@Rockies(Anderson) 2:10PMCT

Posted: August 26 18, 3:23 pm
by Joe Shlabotnik
Carp's off-the-wall power is frustrating. A real enigma. 4 doubles when he could easily be getting home runs. So disappointing.

Re: 8/26 GDT: Cardinals(Gomber)@Rockies(Anderson) 2:10PMCT

Posted: August 26 18, 3:24 pm
by Joe Shlabotnik
Where did everybody go?

Re: 8/26 GDT: Cardinals(Gomber)@Rockies(Anderson) 2:10PMCT

Posted: August 26 18, 3:24 pm
by sighyoung
Just in awe of Carpenter, I guess.

Re: 8/26 GDT: Cardinals(Gomber)@Rockies(Anderson) 2:10PMCT

Posted: August 26 18, 3:25 pm
by CardsofSTL
I was eating breakfast for dinner....yummy

Re: 8/26 GDT: Cardinals(Gomber)@Rockies(Anderson) 2:10PMCT

Posted: August 26 18, 3:27 pm
by CT Defector
Watching the end of the Little League Worls Series. I always feel bad for the losers, they are all sobbing.

Re: 8/26 GDT: Cardinals(Gomber)@Rockies(Anderson) 2:10PMCT

Posted: August 26 18, 3:28 pm
by CardsofSTL
CT Defector wrote:Watching the end of the Little League Worls Series. I always feel bad for the losers, they are all sobbing.
Then stop calling them losers