Re: Dylan Carlson SUPER MeGa Thread
Posted: August 15 19, 8:36 pm
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
Sam: If he hits his ceiling, what does the career of Dylan Carlson look like?
Craig Edwards: Lance Berkman but in center field. A switch-hitting Jim Edmonds with worse defense. If you wanna dream, you can dream. That’s what ceilings are for. Nick Markakis would be a very good outcome for Carlson.
This is what I am thinking, also. I think Carlson will be an every day player, and a solid one. I don’t think he’s going to be a star.InvincibleCakeEater wrote:Man, Carlson is gonna [expletive] break hearts here.
He's not what you think guys.
This player is called peak Carlos BeltranCraig Edwards: Lance Berkman but in center field. A switch-hitting Jim Edmonds
For the last time that's not what I said. I said that's the very worst he'd be, value wise.salukifan2 wrote:Yeah, but he's "Delino Deshields" and "not what we think."PA_Hiker wrote:Carlson now leads the Texas League in homers, total bases and runs, and is in the top 10 in the league in doubles, triples, RBI, batting average and is just outside the top ten in steals. You've gotta like that sweet left handed swing and he's solid from the right too.
How about Turner? Can easily see Carlson's batting line looking like his career one so far.go birds wrote:here's the thing though--delino deshields sucks.