2007 NHL Playoff Thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

JCShutout wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:Flames beat the Wings and tie the series 2-2. =D>
=D> =D> =D>

Suck it Detroilet!
Oh how sweet it is! =D>

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Buffalo knocks out the Isles. Sabres beat them 4-3 and take the series 4-1.

NJ beat the Lightning 3-0 to take a 3-2 series advantage. TB outshot NJ 32-15, but of course Brodeur stops them all.

SJ beating Nash 1-0 late in the 1st. If SJ wins, the Preds are gone! =D>

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

stlmark wrote:SJ beating Nash 1-0 late in the 1st. If SJ wins, the Preds are gone! =D>
I detest both of those squads.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

StL Dan wrote:
stlmark wrote:SJ beating Nash 1-0 late in the 1st. If SJ wins, the Preds are gone! =D>
I detest both of those squads.
Same here Dan, but I hate Jordan Tootoo and Hartnell the most of any players in the NHL, so I want them to go out in this round. I have never liked SJ either going back to 2000 and losing to them in the frist round. Then I believe we played them 2 more times after that in the playoffs, but the faces are somewhat different from those days.

I guess SJ is the lesser of 2 evils.

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

stlmark wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
stlmark wrote:SJ beating Nash 1-0 late in the 1st. If SJ wins, the Preds are gone! =D>
I detest both of those squads.
Same here Dan, but I hate Jordan Tootoo and Hartnell the most of any players in the NHL, so I want them to go out in this round. I have never liked SJ either going back to 2000 and losing to them in the frist round. Then I believe we played them 2 more times after that in the playoffs, but the faces are somewhat different from those days.

I guess SJ is the lesser of 2 evils.
Yea, I hear you. I despised them practically from day one when they announced their affiliation with the KC Blades in the 90's.

ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

Preds lead 2-1

ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

Marleau ties the game, Billy G with an assist. Sharks still on the PP

ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

Marleau scores again to give the Sharks a 3-2 lead with 4:21 left.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

ThreeAces wrote:Marleau scores again to give the Sharks a 3-2 lead with 4:21 left.
Holy poo Three Aces! The Preds on the verge of golfing =D> . Keep us updated.

ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

Sharks win 3-2 and take the series 4-1.

Goodbye Nashville.

Post Reply