Page 9 of 29

Posted: April 20 07, 1:18 am
by stlmark
JCShutout wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:Flames beat the Wings and tie the series 2-2. =D>
=D> =D> =D>

Suck it Detroilet!
Oh how sweet it is! =D>

Posted: April 20 07, 7:35 pm
by stlmark
Buffalo knocks out the Isles. Sabres beat them 4-3 and take the series 4-1.

NJ beat the Lightning 3-0 to take a 3-2 series advantage. TB outshot NJ 32-15, but of course Brodeur stops them all.

SJ beating Nash 1-0 late in the 1st. If SJ wins, the Preds are gone! =D>

Posted: April 20 07, 7:40 pm
by StL Dan
stlmark wrote:SJ beating Nash 1-0 late in the 1st. If SJ wins, the Preds are gone! =D>
I detest both of those squads.

Posted: April 20 07, 7:44 pm
by stlmark
StL Dan wrote:
stlmark wrote:SJ beating Nash 1-0 late in the 1st. If SJ wins, the Preds are gone! =D>
I detest both of those squads.
Same here Dan, but I hate Jordan Tootoo and Hartnell the most of any players in the NHL, so I want them to go out in this round. I have never liked SJ either going back to 2000 and losing to them in the frist round. Then I believe we played them 2 more times after that in the playoffs, but the faces are somewhat different from those days.

I guess SJ is the lesser of 2 evils.

Posted: April 20 07, 8:09 pm
by StL Dan
stlmark wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
stlmark wrote:SJ beating Nash 1-0 late in the 1st. If SJ wins, the Preds are gone! =D>
I detest both of those squads.
Same here Dan, but I hate Jordan Tootoo and Hartnell the most of any players in the NHL, so I want them to go out in this round. I have never liked SJ either going back to 2000 and losing to them in the frist round. Then I believe we played them 2 more times after that in the playoffs, but the faces are somewhat different from those days.

I guess SJ is the lesser of 2 evils.
Yea, I hear you. I despised them practically from day one when they announced their affiliation with the KC Blades in the 90's.

Posted: April 20 07, 8:13 pm
by ThreeAces
Preds lead 2-1

Posted: April 20 07, 8:40 pm
by ThreeAces
Marleau ties the game, Billy G with an assist. Sharks still on the PP

Posted: April 20 07, 9:29 pm
by ThreeAces
Marleau scores again to give the Sharks a 3-2 lead with 4:21 left.

Posted: April 20 07, 9:31 pm
by stlmark
ThreeAces wrote:Marleau scores again to give the Sharks a 3-2 lead with 4:21 left.
Holy poo Three Aces! The Preds on the verge of golfing =D> . Keep us updated.

Posted: April 20 07, 9:41 pm
by ThreeAces
Sharks win 3-2 and take the series 4-1.

Goodbye Nashville.