GDT: Cubbies @ Cardinals on 4-27-2007 7.10 CDT

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Locked
User avatar
Asmodai
Veteran Player
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 9 07, 7:37 pm

Post by Asmodai »

G. Keenan wrote:
Leeyat wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
planet pujolsian wrote:<vomit> Marquis is going 7.
I've just accepted that Marquis will always do the opposite of what I want him to.
Why don't you just want he pitches well, brother? :D
Good point.

Dear god, please let Jason Marquis pitch another 3 scorless innings.

be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by G. Keenan »

<sigh>

did Marquis really just climb the ladder on Albert?

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by G. Keenan »

Mephistopheles wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Leeyat wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
planet pujolsian wrote:<vomit> Marquis is going 7.
I've just accepted that Marquis will always do the opposite of what I want him to.
Why don't you just want he pitches well, brother? :D
Good point.

Dear god, please let Jason Marquis pitch another 3 scorless innings.

be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
Ah, but I know I count on Dempster to blow it.

Leeyat
All-Star
Posts: 1287
Joined: August 10 06, 7:57 am
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

Post by Leeyat »

G. Keenan wrote:
Leeyat wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
planet pujolsian wrote:<vomit> Marquis is going 7.
I've just accepted that Marquis will always do the opposite of what I want him to.
Why don't you just want he pitches well, brother? :D
Good point.

Dear god, please let Jason Marquis pitch another 3 scorless innings.
=D> =D> =D>
Next time, just pray he pitch a perfect game or something, --- Yes, I mean when he plays against us, ....... :cool:

Leeyat
All-Star
Posts: 1287
Joined: August 10 06, 7:57 am
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

Post by Leeyat »

G. Keenan wrote:
Mephistopheles wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Leeyat wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
planet pujolsian wrote:<vomit> Marquis is going 7.
I've just accepted that Marquis will always do the opposite of what I want him to.
Why don't you just want he pitches well, brother? :D
Good point.

Dear god, please let Jason Marquis pitch another 3 scorless innings.

be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
Ah, but I know I count on Dempster to blow it.
It just comes to my mind, how GREAT is Cubbies bullpen? :D

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62346
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Post by Radbird »

No mods in Flash?

Here's a question from a member:

[st.lewis11] 7:44 pm: Is there an administrator here?...I can log into chat, but not the Gateway site, so I can't ever post or leave a pm.

Can anyone help him?

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by planet planet »

I need a hug.

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by G. Keenan »

Radbird wrote:No mods in Flash?

Here's a question from a member:

[st.lewis11] 7:44 pm: Is there an administrator here?...I can log into chat, but not the Gateway site, so I can't ever post or leave a pm.

Can anyone help him?
Ask him to clear his cache and his cookies.

If that doesn't work. One of us can reset his password for him.

User avatar
Asmodai
Veteran Player
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 9 07, 7:37 pm

Post by Asmodai »

Leeyat wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Mephistopheles wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Leeyat wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
planet pujolsian wrote:<vomit> Marquis is going 7.
I've just accepted that Marquis will always do the opposite of what I want him to.
Why don't you just want he pitches well, brother? :D
Good point.

Dear god, please let Jason Marquis pitch another 3 scorless innings.

be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
Ah, but I know I count on Dempster to blow it.
It just comes to my mind, how GREAT is Cubbies bullpen? :D
demp has a four to one k to bb. its eyre who blows it these days

User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Post by Tambourine Man »

G. Keenan wrote:
Radbird wrote:No mods in Flash?

Here's a question from a member:

[st.lewis11] 7:44 pm: Is there an administrator here?...I can log into chat, but not the Gateway site, so I can't ever post or leave a pm.

Can anyone help him?
Ask him to clear his cache and his cookies.

If that doesn't work. One of us can reset his password for him.
I'm trying to help him out now GK. If that doesn't work, we can put Michael on it.

Locked