5-01-07 Game Thread: Cardinals(Looper) at Brewers(Sheets)

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Locked
User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

Wow, I'm actually relieved that Jimmy avoided the dp. :oops:

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Post by jim »

Yeah, it can't keep going on like this. Some guys are hitting the ball and just not getting breaks.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

Loop through 3: 50 pitches: 0 ER, 0 R, 4 h, 1 bb, 5 k, 1.67 whip.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

Nice dp Loop!

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Post by jim »

Awkward moment in the 4-6-3. Kennedy should have just taken it himself. Since I brought up AK's offense being better than it looks on paper, fair play means I have to ask if anyone else felt that he isn't quite as good defensively as they thought?
Last edited by jim on May 1 07, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

I should have gone to this game.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

Anyone else worried about Looper's whip?

6 hits, 1 walk in 4 innings = 1.75

Magneto
Veteran Player
Posts: 984
Joined: April 20 06, 5:39 pm

Post by Magneto »

JCShutout wrote:Anyone else worried about Looper's whip?

6 hits, 1 walk in 4 innings = 1.75
For the season his WHIP is 1.00

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Post by jim »

As long as he keeps it in the park I'm not. They are hitting some hard ground balls and linedrives, but so far he hasn't made a mistake they can get some loft on.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

Magneto wrote:
JCShutout wrote:Anyone else worried about Looper's whip?

6 hits, 1 walk in 4 innings = 1.75
For the season his WHIP is 1.00
Yeah, I meant today, not all year.

I worry because there is enough power in the lineup to scare me when a runner is on.

Locked