Page 9 of 64

Re: IT's TEH cardsfansince82 SUPERHAPPYFUN THREAD!!!

Posted: June 9 08, 11:11 am
by Jocephus

Re: IT's TEH cardsfansince82 SUPERHAPPYFUN THREAD!!!

Posted: June 9 08, 10:49 pm
by Jocephus
the most exciting sports show ever!!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/3519/saturday ... -p74-st-i0

Re: IT's TEH cardsfansince82 SUPERHAPPYFUN THREAD!!!

Posted: June 10 08, 11:01 am
by thrill
[/youtube]

This is maybe the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Re: IT's TEH cardsfansince82 SUPERHAPPYFUN THREAD!!!

Posted: June 10 08, 11:36 am
by cardinalkarp
thrill wrote:
[/youtube]

This is maybe the greatest thing I've ever seen.
Ok, I literally just got done crying 4 straight minutes I was laughing so hard.

And I'll have to agree that it could very well be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Where you guys find this stuff I'll never know.

Re: IT's TEH cardsfansince82 SUPERHAPPYFUN THREAD!!!

Posted: June 10 08, 1:20 pm
by New Pagodi
I love inappropriate dubs. Here are a few Kingdom Hearts ones (it's probably best to call these NSFW).

This is probably my favorite:
[/youtube]

Another SouthPark one:
[/youtube]

Avenue Q
[/youtube]

This is just downright creepy
[/youtube]

This is the Usher song from above although no where near as good.
[/youtube]

This isn't too inappropriate, but I think it's funny.
[/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH cardsfansince82 SUPERHAPPYFUN THREAD!!!

Posted: June 10 08, 1:24 pm
by New Pagodi
thrill wrote:
[/youtube]

This is maybe the greatest thing I've ever seen.
Do you know the story behind this? Does that guy somehow have access to Chuckie Cheese puppets or did he/she dub that over another song? Either way it's a masterpiece.

Re: IT's TEH cardsfansince82 SUPERHAPPYFUN THREAD!!!

Posted: June 10 08, 1:28 pm
by cardinalkarp
New Pagodi wrote:
thrill wrote:
[/youtube]

This is maybe the greatest thing I've ever seen.
Do you know the story behind this. Does that guy somehow have access to Chuckie Cheese puppets or did he/she dub that over another song. Either way it's a masterpiece.
Do they even have those puppets at Chuckie Cheese anymore? In fact I thought they got rid of them after the name was changed from Showbiz Pizza.

I've got no idea how he did it but its absolutely hilarious.

Re: IT's TEH cardsfansince82 SUPERHAPPYFUN THREAD!!!

Posted: June 10 08, 3:16 pm
by cardsfansince82
cardinalkarp wrote:
New Pagodi wrote:
thrill wrote:
[/youtube]

This is maybe the greatest thing I've ever seen.
Do you know the story behind this. Does that guy somehow have access to Chuckie Cheese puppets or did he/she dub that over another song. Either way it's a masterpiece.
Do they even have those puppets at Chuckie Cheese anymore? In fact I thought they got rid of them after the name was changed from Showbiz Pizza.

I've got no idea how he did it but its absolutely hilarious.
Apparently this is the guy that invented those for Chuck E Cheese so I guess he has one of the setups in his house. You can pay to have any song performed by those puppets if you want. http://starsof.com/fans/

Re: IT's TEH cardsfansince82 SUPERHAPPYFUN THREAD!!!

Posted: June 10 08, 3:28 pm
by Arthur Dent
cardsfansince82 wrote:Apparently this is the guy that invented those for Chuck E Cheese so I guess he has one of the setups in his house. You can pay to have any song performed by those puppets if you want. http://starsof.com/fans/
Clearly, we need to pool together to buy this as the prize for whatever song wins the next music tourney.

Re: IT's TEH cardsfansince82 SUPERHAPPYFUN THREAD!!!

Posted: June 10 08, 4:53 pm
by G. Keenan
Arthur Dent wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:Apparently this is the guy that invented those for Chuck E Cheese so I guess he has one of the setups in his house. You can pay to have any song performed by those puppets if you want. http://starsof.com/fans/
Clearly, we need to pool together to buy this as the prize for whatever song wins the next music tourney.
That is such a good idea.

I see Fergilicious there on the list at the moment, btw. I would so love to see that.