Page 9 of 83

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 45

Posted: August 13 09, 10:02 pm
by docellis
I like the excitement of a countdown.

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 45

Posted: August 13 09, 10:04 pm
by InvincibleCakeEater
I'm taking off my pants in 5...


4...


3...


2...

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 45

Posted: August 13 09, 10:05 pm
by docellis
I went to the dept of revenue today and the chick who waited on me had a Richard Simmons "Dance with your pants off" VHS tape on her desk.

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 44

Posted: August 13 09, 10:33 pm
by cards2468
Sorry about that guys, I was busy drinking and eating wings

edit: I was drinking alcohol... not wings, but if I could drink wings, I'd give try it at least once

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 44

Posted: August 13 09, 10:37 pm
by cards2468
Wait, is it 44 or 42? I'm confused... I'm going with 42, that link was convincing

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 42

Posted: August 13 09, 10:44 pm
by Michael
43 to win the division, 42 for the playoffs.

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 42

Posted: August 13 09, 10:49 pm
by cards2468
Michael wrote:43 to win the division, 42 for the playoffs.
I'll stick with playoffs then, I don't care how we get there.

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 45

Posted: August 13 09, 11:06 pm
by JCShutout
haltz wrote:All I originally said was that the thread was harmless.
Considering the magic number is 42 right now, I'd say this thread is mostly harmless.

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 45

Posted: August 13 09, 11:47 pm
by sighyoung
JCShutout wrote:
haltz wrote:All I originally said was that the thread was harmless.
Considering the magic number is 42 right now, I'd say this thread is mostly harmless.
Are we renaming it the Michael thread, then?

Re: MAGIC NUMBER: 42

Posted: August 13 09, 11:55 pm
by greenback44
Sure, skip 44 in the countdown. Jerks.

If we're going to have a jinx thread, I'll admit I was hoping the Cubs would win a few from the Phillies so the Cardinals get better "seeding" in the post-season tournament.