GDT: Cubbies @ Cardinals on 4-27-2007 7.10 CDT

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Locked
planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by planet planet »

Whether Marquis succumbs to his peripherals or lapses into his mid/late season funk, I give Rothschild credit for having the b$%#s to recommend his signing for that $ amount.

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by planet planet »

Do they pitch Wuertz every day?

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62339
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Post by Radbird »

Tambourine Man wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Radbird wrote:No mods in Flash?

Here's a question from a member:

[st.lewis11] 7:44 pm: Is there an administrator here?...I can log into chat, but not the Gateway site, so I can't ever post or leave a pm.

Can anyone help him?
Ask him to clear his cache and his cookies.

If that doesn't work. One of us can reset his password for him.
I'm trying to help him out now GK. If that doesn't work, we can put Michael on it.
Thanks, guys. I figured that's why you popped into flash, TM. :cool:

Joe Wells
All-Star
Posts: 1329
Joined: April 6 07, 6:59 pm

Post by Joe Wells »

Kids with rally caps for luck:
Image
Image

Leeyat
All-Star
Posts: 1287
Joined: August 10 06, 7:57 am
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

Post by Leeyat »

Just think we should be more patient, ........

Joe Wells
All-Star
Posts: 1329
Joined: April 6 07, 6:59 pm

Post by Joe Wells »

Yadi!

planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904
Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by planet planet »

Joe Wells wrote:Kids with rally caps for luck:
Image
Image
I worked!!!! Thanks, Joe!

User avatar
EastonBlues22
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4798
Joined: May 7 06, 11:31 pm

Post by EastonBlues22 »

And Molina of all people finally makes Marquis pay.

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Post by haltz »

holy crap

User avatar
Asmodai
Veteran Player
Posts: 1121
Joined: February 9 07, 7:37 pm

Post by Asmodai »

yay molina!

Locked