Page 10 of 15

Posted: April 27 07, 7:56 pm
by planet planet
Whether Marquis succumbs to his peripherals or lapses into his mid/late season funk, I give Rothschild credit for having the b$%#s to recommend his signing for that $ amount.

Posted: April 27 07, 7:59 pm
by planet planet
Do they pitch Wuertz every day?

Posted: April 27 07, 7:59 pm
by Radbird
Tambourine Man wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:
Radbird wrote:No mods in Flash?

Here's a question from a member:

[st.lewis11] 7:44 pm: Is there an administrator here?...I can log into chat, but not the Gateway site, so I can't ever post or leave a pm.

Can anyone help him?
Ask him to clear his cache and his cookies.

If that doesn't work. One of us can reset his password for him.
I'm trying to help him out now GK. If that doesn't work, we can put Michael on it.
Thanks, guys. I figured that's why you popped into flash, TM. :cool:

Posted: April 27 07, 8:00 pm
by Joe Wells
Kids with rally caps for luck:
Image
Image

Posted: April 27 07, 8:00 pm
by Leeyat
Just think we should be more patient, ........

Posted: April 27 07, 8:01 pm
by Joe Wells
Yadi!

Posted: April 27 07, 8:01 pm
by planet planet
Joe Wells wrote:Kids with rally caps for luck:
Image
Image
I worked!!!! Thanks, Joe!

Posted: April 27 07, 8:01 pm
by EastonBlues22
And Molina of all people finally makes Marquis pay.

Posted: April 27 07, 8:01 pm
by haltz
holy crap

Posted: April 27 07, 8:01 pm
by Asmodai
yay molina!