5-01-07 Game Thread: Cardinals(Looper) at Brewers(Sheets)

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Locked
jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Post by jim »

Looper is starting to worry me.

edit - no sooner than I hit the enter key...

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

Frack.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Post by jim »

jim wrote:Awkward moment in the 4-6-3. Kennedy should have just taken it himself. Since I brought up AK's offense being better than it looks on paper, fair play means I have to ask if anyone else felt that he isn't quite as good defensively as they thought?
Ok, I ask again.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

Tie ballgame.

Damnn AK

User avatar
Ace
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3781
Joined: April 18 06, 9:36 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by Ace »

Edmonds can't bend down to field a ball.

Kennedy can't do anything right and has absolutley no confidence.

Another note: How many times this year will an outfielder and an infielder almost collide? There is no communication out there.

Brewers now lead, Looper giving up a whole lot of hits tonight.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

3-2 brewers. This is painful to watch.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

Cripes.

3-2 Brew

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Post by haltz »

jim wrote:
jim wrote:Awkward moment in the 4-6-3. Kennedy should have just taken it himself. Since I brought up AK's offense being better than it looks on paper, fair play means I have to ask if anyone else felt that he isn't quite as good defensively as they thought?
Ok, I ask again.
He's looked awkward on several DP where he's close to the bag. He's also made some fine plays, and until he Knoblauch'd that one to Pujols I've been pleased.

Well crap.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

4-2.


Edmonds should have gone to 2nd.

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Locked