Page 10 of 14

Posted: May 1 07, 7:33 pm
by jim
Looper is starting to worry me.

edit - no sooner than I hit the enter key...

Posted: May 1 07, 7:34 pm
by JCShutout
Frack.

Posted: May 1 07, 7:34 pm
by jim
jim wrote:Awkward moment in the 4-6-3. Kennedy should have just taken it himself. Since I brought up AK's offense being better than it looks on paper, fair play means I have to ask if anyone else felt that he isn't quite as good defensively as they thought?
Ok, I ask again.

Posted: May 1 07, 7:35 pm
by Michael
Tie ballgame.

Damnn AK

Posted: May 1 07, 7:36 pm
by Ace
Edmonds can't bend down to field a ball.

Kennedy can't do anything right and has absolutley no confidence.

Another note: How many times this year will an outfielder and an infielder almost collide? There is no communication out there.

Brewers now lead, Looper giving up a whole lot of hits tonight.

Posted: May 1 07, 7:36 pm
by Michael
3-2 brewers. This is painful to watch.

Posted: May 1 07, 7:36 pm
by JCShutout
Cripes.

3-2 Brew

Posted: May 1 07, 7:37 pm
by haltz
jim wrote:
jim wrote:Awkward moment in the 4-6-3. Kennedy should have just taken it himself. Since I brought up AK's offense being better than it looks on paper, fair play means I have to ask if anyone else felt that he isn't quite as good defensively as they thought?
Ok, I ask again.
He's looked awkward on several DP where he's close to the bag. He's also made some fine plays, and until he Knoblauch'd that one to Pujols I've been pleased.

Well crap.

Posted: May 1 07, 7:38 pm
by Michael
4-2.


Edmonds should have gone to 2nd.

Posted: May 1 07, 7:38 pm
by cabby7588
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww