Page 10 of 347
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: November 22 08, 8:35 pm
by Jocephus
ok, im changing my mind on Left 4 Dead...ive been reading/watching more of it and it does look hella fun...
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: November 22 08, 8:44 pm
by Michael
Right now, there's so many great games out that I want to buy, I decided to join gamefly.com. Those 60 dollar purchases add up fast.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: November 22 08, 9:18 pm
by Jocephus
Michael wrote:Right now, there's so many great games out that I want to buy, I decided to join gamefly.com. Those 60 dollar purchases add up fast.
thats exactly what i was thinking as ive been looking at games...so many look good
games i want to get ASAP:
gears2
left 4 dead
mk vs dc
fallout 3
assassins creed
the 09 baseball game
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: November 23 08, 2:54 pm
by Jocephus
Michael wrote:Your first month of live is free, so you should be good. We gotta play GoW2 together.
isn't it a silver membership (thats free) though?
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: November 23 08, 4:24 pm
by TheoSqua
Jocephus wrote:Michael wrote:Your first month of live is free, so you should be good. We gotta play GoW2 together.
isn't it a silver membership (thats free) though?
you get a 30 day free trial for gold membership when you buy an xbox
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: November 23 08, 5:17 pm
by cards2468
anybody here have Rainbow Six Vegas 2? I used to play the original Rainbow Six games back in the day and loved them, I played some of Vegas 1 with a friend and even tho it was very difficult, it was a lot of fun.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: November 23 08, 8:01 pm
by clevername
I have both. I finished Rainbow Six Vegas 1 but haven't finished 2. I'm not sure why I moved away from it.
I loved the first one. I'm going to have to revisit 2 after I get through the slog of games I've got lined up right now.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: November 23 08, 8:08 pm
by Jocephus
TheoSqua wrote:Jocephus wrote:Michael wrote:Your first month of live is free, so you should be good. We gotta play GoW2 together.
isn't it a silver membership (thats free) though?
you get a 30 day free trial for gold membership when you buy an xbox
ok, cool...i thought i read that it was a free silver membership somewhere...
well...gonna buy gears2, MK vs DC and a wireless adapter tomorrow after work...so if anyone wants to live it up...
edit:...damn, i can't decide between mk vs dc or left 4 dead...left 4 dead looks awesome, but i dont necessarily want 2 FPS games from the get-go...but then again, why not? i love MK and i love DC so thats why tahts appealing to me...it may be a last minute decision
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: November 23 08, 10:07 pm
by cards2468
clevername wrote:I have both. I finished Rainbow Six Vegas 1 but haven't finished 2. I'm not sure why I moved away from it.
I loved the first one. I'm going to have to revisit 2 after I get through the slog of games I've got lined up right now.
That's kinda my problem right now. I want to get Vegas 2, yet I have so many awesome games that I rarely play as it is. It's not that I don't want to play them, but that I've been too busy to play them.
Re: New Xbox Live "experience"
Posted: November 24 08, 1:30 am
by cardsfansince82
I don't know if it's a national thing or what but for 22.99 a month at my Blockbuster I can have 1 movie or game out at a time. Works out pretty good for me because I can stay current on movies and I rarely play a game for more than a week or so anyway. Then if I try out a game and figure out it's really good I can go buy it. So if you don't already have netflix and/or gamefly you might want to look into it.