Page 10 of 75

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: March 23 10, 1:11 pm
by heyzeus
I implore you to watch this.

[/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: March 23 10, 1:15 pm
by lukethedrifter
heyzeus wrote:I implore you to watch this.

[/youtube]
More friends of yours?


very funny

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: March 23 10, 1:20 pm
by JL21
Michael posted that in the Oscars thread. And yeah... it's one of the best Youtube things I've seen in a long time. It's right up there with the "Peter Gammons Song" as things that will always make me laugh.

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: March 23 10, 1:26 pm
by lukethedrifter
There was a similar one done by some Brits mocking those primetime news shows. It was fantastic but I canna find a link.

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: March 23 10, 1:32 pm
by haltz
[/youtube]


I don't know where this goes but it's pretty cool.

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: March 23 10, 2:03 pm
by Cole Burns

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: March 23 10, 2:57 pm
by spiritofstlouis
heyzeus wrote:I implore you to watch this.

[/youtube]
And I implore you to watch this. :wink:

[/youtube]

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: March 23 10, 4:51 pm
by Radbird
heyzeus wrote:I implore you to watch this.

[/youtube]
lol. Lots of quotables there, but this was my favorite line.
Inspiring final lines of a speech that douchebags will quote in their facebook profiles!

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: March 23 10, 9:20 pm
by lukethedrifter
spiritofstlouis wrote:
heyzeus wrote:I implore you to watch this.

[/youtube]
And I implore you to watch this. :wink:

[/youtube]

whoa! those are equally funny spoofs!

Re: IT's TEH Cole Burns SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: March 24 10, 6:44 am
by number9
[/youtube]