Page 1 of 7
Player mugs released today
Posted: March 5 07, 2:47 pm
by thrill
Posted: March 5 07, 2:50 pm
by Popeye_Card
We have got to have the ugliest bullpen in the league. Their collective HORP is hopelessly low.
--P--
Posted: March 5 07, 2:53 pm
by stlmark
What's with Spiezio? He looks like he just threw his hat on after a shower.
The first guy under hopefuls looks like this
Dan Haren in your sig thrill, looks like he needs a shave!

Posted: March 5 07, 2:54 pm
by thrill
Popeye_Card wrote:We have got to have the ugliest bullpen in the league. Their collective HORP is hopelessly low.
--P--
Kinney and Johnson have decent HORP's and if the long shot happens and Hawksworth makes the pen, that'll help. They really miss Wainwright's presence in the pen.
If Schumacker beats J-Rod out for the bench spot, that'll up the bench's HORP.
Pavano's HORP is yet another reason why I want Walt to trade for him.
Posted: March 5 07, 2:57 pm
by maddash
Good lord, is Andy Cavazos an alien?

Posted: March 5 07, 2:59 pm
by JL21
Maybe the worst photoshop job- from a reputable outlet- that I've ever seen.

Posted: March 5 07, 3:00 pm
by thrill
RC21 wrote:
Maybe the worst photoshop job- from a reputable outlet- that I've ever seen.
HAHA!
I didn't notice the brim until just now. Is it black?
Posted: March 5 07, 3:02 pm
by planet planet
Popeye_Card wrote:We have got to have the ugliest bullpen in the league. Their collective HORP is hopelessly low.
--P--
Sig'd! Is that OK, Popeye?
What we've got going for us in the rotation, our bullpen gives it back and then some.
Posted: March 5 07, 3:02 pm
by ghostrunner
maddash wrote:
Good lord, is Andy Cavazos an alien?
I couldn't resist the temptation to avatar that sucker
<-------------------
Posted: March 5 07, 3:15 pm
by Cronos