mlb 2k7 for xbox360(live)

A forum for non-baseball sports
User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

mlb 2k7 for xbox360(live)

Post by cabby7588 »

Anyone got this? If so, add me to xbox live friends and we'll play a game. My user name is cabby7555 (not the same numbers as my name here so be careful.)

Look forward to a matchup... :lol:

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Post by cardsfansince82 »

I let my subscription to Live expire. I'll let you know if I renew it.

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Post by GatewaySnayke »

I have a hard enough time against the computer, let alone real people.

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

GatewaySnayke wrote:I have a hard enough time against the computer, let alone real people.
I'm 0-2 so far. :oops:

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

I won't be playing online in atleast a month, more like a month and a half, till i move out of the parents outs and i can wire my apartment how i want...and hook up a PC to the xbox as a music server MUHAHAHAHAHAHA


-Brodie

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

Brodie wrote:I won't be playing online in atleast a month, more like a month and a half, till i move out of the parents outs and i can wire my apartment how i want...and hook up a PC to the xbox as a music server MUHAHAHAHAHAHA


-Brodie
You're a freak, you know it, Brodie?

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

cabby7588 wrote:
Brodie wrote:I won't be playing online in atleast a month, more like a month and a half, till i move out of the parents outs and i can wire my apartment how i want...and hook up a PC to the xbox as a music server MUHAHAHAHAHAHA


-Brodie
You're a freak, you know it, Brodie?
Freak or Genius....it is a fine line

-Brodie

ps the xbox will be hooked up to a 100 inch projector also

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

Brodie wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:
Brodie wrote:I won't be playing online in atleast a month, more like a month and a half, till i move out of the parents outs and i can wire my apartment how i want...and hook up a PC to the xbox as a music server MUHAHAHAHAHAHA


-Brodie
You're a freak, you know it, Brodie?
Freak or Genius....it is a fine line

-Brodie

ps the xbox will be hooked up to a 100 inch projector also
This is going to be one, mean, nasty, ugly match of MLB 2k7.

User avatar
robbotis
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4791
Joined: April 18 06, 7:05 am
Location: Minneapolis

Post by robbotis »

It is hard to hit on that game. I feel like Adam Dunn, all I hit are Home Runs.

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

robbotis wrote:It is hard to hit on that game. I feel like Adam Dunn, all I hit are Home Runs.
I never hit home runs, I either ground out to third or short, or when i do get a hit it is in the gap

-Brodie

Post Reply