Page 1 of 4

mlb 2k7 for xbox360(live)

Posted: March 30 07, 5:36 pm
by cabby7588
Anyone got this? If so, add me to xbox live friends and we'll play a game. My user name is cabby7555 (not the same numbers as my name here so be careful.)

Look forward to a matchup... :lol:

Posted: March 31 07, 3:53 am
by cardsfansince82
I let my subscription to Live expire. I'll let you know if I renew it.

Posted: March 31 07, 8:24 am
by GatewaySnayke
I have a hard enough time against the computer, let alone real people.

Posted: March 31 07, 1:15 pm
by cabby7588
GatewaySnayke wrote:I have a hard enough time against the computer, let alone real people.
I'm 0-2 so far. :oops:

Posted: April 2 07, 9:07 pm
by Brodie
I won't be playing online in atleast a month, more like a month and a half, till i move out of the parents outs and i can wire my apartment how i want...and hook up a PC to the xbox as a music server MUHAHAHAHAHAHA


-Brodie

Posted: April 2 07, 11:23 pm
by cabby7588
Brodie wrote:I won't be playing online in atleast a month, more like a month and a half, till i move out of the parents outs and i can wire my apartment how i want...and hook up a PC to the xbox as a music server MUHAHAHAHAHAHA


-Brodie
You're a freak, you know it, Brodie?

Posted: April 3 07, 11:20 am
by Brodie
cabby7588 wrote:
Brodie wrote:I won't be playing online in atleast a month, more like a month and a half, till i move out of the parents outs and i can wire my apartment how i want...and hook up a PC to the xbox as a music server MUHAHAHAHAHAHA


-Brodie
You're a freak, you know it, Brodie?
Freak or Genius....it is a fine line

-Brodie

ps the xbox will be hooked up to a 100 inch projector also

Posted: April 3 07, 4:48 pm
by cabby7588
Brodie wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:
Brodie wrote:I won't be playing online in atleast a month, more like a month and a half, till i move out of the parents outs and i can wire my apartment how i want...and hook up a PC to the xbox as a music server MUHAHAHAHAHAHA


-Brodie
You're a freak, you know it, Brodie?
Freak or Genius....it is a fine line

-Brodie

ps the xbox will be hooked up to a 100 inch projector also
This is going to be one, mean, nasty, ugly match of MLB 2k7.

Posted: April 4 07, 8:30 am
by robbotis
It is hard to hit on that game. I feel like Adam Dunn, all I hit are Home Runs.

Posted: April 5 07, 3:18 pm
by Brodie
robbotis wrote:It is hard to hit on that game. I feel like Adam Dunn, all I hit are Home Runs.
I never hit home runs, I either ground out to third or short, or when i do get a hit it is in the gap

-Brodie