Page 1 of 3

wiffle ball

Posted: April 15 07, 11:34 pm
by Numbers
So when are we going to get down to business and have a gateway redbirds wiffle ball tournament?
:cool:

Posted: April 16 07, 8:17 am
by StL Dan
Name the time and place.

Re: wiffle ball

Posted: April 16 07, 9:00 am
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
07come11 wrote:So when are we going to get down to business and have a gateway redbirds wiffle ball tournament?
:cool:
Oh, man that sounds amazing. I would be all over that. But, not until summer. My friend just asked this same question this past weekend. Wiffle ball is awesome!

Posted: April 16 07, 10:09 am
by cardinalkarp
I'm in w/o a doubt. :cool:

Posted: April 16 07, 10:24 am
by JohnnyJay
I'm in.

I've got the nastiest wiffle slider in town biatches!

Posted: April 16 07, 10:38 am
by StL Dan
Are we allowed to "load" our bats with electric tape?

Posted: April 16 07, 12:05 pm
by cardinalkarp
StL Dan wrote:Are we allowed to "load" our bats with electric tape?
Negative.

I do have a couple aluminum wiffle ball bats though.

Posted: April 17 07, 4:07 am
by jdk82
Need one of these

http://www.moonshotbat.com/order.php

Cost you a little over $100 though for it.

Posted: April 17 07, 1:48 pm
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
So is this going down or what? If I will be involved it can't be anytime before the 11th of May. After that I will be home and down for any day.

Posted: April 17 07, 1:57 pm
by StL Dan
I'll be in town May 18-20.