Page 1 of 11

4-27 Post Game Thread

Posted: April 27 07, 9:04 pm
by Ace
What an aggravating game.

I don't even know where to begin.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:05 pm
by TimeForGuinness
At least Molina was hitting

Posted: April 27 07, 9:05 pm
by Cardinalis_cardinalis
Glad I missed most of it.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:05 pm
by Mary1966
Cardinalis_cardinalis wrote:Glad I missed most of it.
Same here.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:06 pm
by sighyoung
Ugh.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:06 pm
by Dillagii
Player of the Game: K-ton Wilson.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:07 pm
by planet planet
Reyes needs to stop digging us into a hole PLZ.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:07 pm
by clevername
I'm really glad we re-signed Jim Edmonds so he can be pinch hit for with So freaking Taguchi in crucial late game situations.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:08 pm
by jim
If this game didn't highlight the holes on this team, I don't know what will.

Absolutely maddening.

Posted: April 27 07, 9:08 pm
by Ace
DiLLaGii wrote:Player of the Game: K-ton Wilson.
His second at bat I was thinking to myself, "Wow, could he have a worse at bat."

Somehow the at bats got worse and worse. Wilson is proving he will never again be a starting player.