My Josh Hancock Tribute Video
- Bizzy15
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 699
- Joined: May 10 06, 10:35 am
- Location: Lincoln, IL
- Contact:
My Josh Hancock Tribute Video
I'm no movie making genius but I made one for Hancock today.. just uploaded it..
Song is "What I've Done" by Linkin Park!
Youtube Link
Didnt really see any video's from Cardinals fans yet so I tried to make one.. I think I accomplished what I wanted but not sure.. RIP Josh..
Song is "What I've Done" by Linkin Park!
Youtube Link
Didnt really see any video's from Cardinals fans yet so I tried to make one.. I think I accomplished what I wanted but not sure.. RIP Josh..
- Hungary Jack
- Mother Earth
- Posts: 19536
- Joined: July 24 06, 6:03 am
- Location: In Cognito
- Capt_Morgan
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3255
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:06 pm
- Location: in the heart of cardinal nation
- Contact:
- Old_Timer_1944
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 262
- Joined: April 17 06, 8:01 pm
- Location: Springfield, MO
- Bizzy15
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 699
- Joined: May 10 06, 10:35 am
- Location: Lincoln, IL
- Contact:
Yes I did.. was fantastic.. figured I'd make one thoughOld_Timer_1944 wrote:Good video. Not to take away from your posting, did you see the one a Cubs fan posted? Called Josh Hancock....R.I.P. Also very good.
Goes to show how at appropriate times human beings transcend their own fanbases. I guess I still have more faith in people than I thought I did.
- Old_Timer_1944
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 262
- Joined: April 17 06, 8:01 pm
- Location: Springfield, MO
Go ahead. However many is made is not too many.CardsJimEdmonds15 wrote:Yes I did.. was fantastic.. figured I'd make one thoughOld_Timer_1944 wrote:Good video. Not to take away from your posting, did you see the one a Cubs fan posted? Called Josh Hancock....R.I.P. Also very good.
Goes to show how at appropriate times human beings transcend their own fanbases. I guess I still have more faith in people than I thought I did.
- cabby7588
- All-Star
- Posts: 2970
- Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
- Contact:
- zambonifan
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 254
- Joined: January 7 07, 5:31 pm
- Location: Southern Wisconsin





