Page 1 of 1

My Josh Hancock Tribute Video

Posted: April 30 07, 2:43 pm
by Bizzy15
I'm no movie making genius but I made one for Hancock today.. just uploaded it..

Song is "What I've Done" by Linkin Park!

Youtube Link

Didnt really see any video's from Cardinals fans yet so I tried to make one.. I think I accomplished what I wanted but not sure.. RIP Josh..

Posted: April 30 07, 2:58 pm
by Hungary Jack
You show a great deal of respect and honor for Josh Hancock. Thank you.

Posted: April 30 07, 3:12 pm
by Capt_Morgan
classy.....thank you

Posted: April 30 07, 3:18 pm
by Old_Timer_1944
Good video. Not to take away from your posting, did you see the one a Cubs fan posted? Called Josh Hancock....R.I.P. Also very good.

Goes to show how at appropriate times human beings transcend their own fanbases. I guess I still have more faith in people than I thought I did.

Posted: April 30 07, 3:28 pm
by Bizzy15
Old_Timer_1944 wrote:Good video. Not to take away from your posting, did you see the one a Cubs fan posted? Called Josh Hancock....R.I.P. Also very good.

Goes to show how at appropriate times human beings transcend their own fanbases. I guess I still have more faith in people than I thought I did.
Yes I did.. was fantastic.. figured I'd make one though =D>

Posted: April 30 07, 3:33 pm
by Old_Timer_1944
CardsJimEdmonds15 wrote:
Old_Timer_1944 wrote:Good video. Not to take away from your posting, did you see the one a Cubs fan posted? Called Josh Hancock....R.I.P. Also very good.

Goes to show how at appropriate times human beings transcend their own fanbases. I guess I still have more faith in people than I thought I did.
Yes I did.. was fantastic.. figured I'd make one though =D>
Go ahead. However many is made is not too many.

Posted: April 30 07, 4:44 pm
by cabby7588
Awesome video, thanks for doing it! I have forwarded it on to many Cardinal friends and family members.

Posted: April 30 07, 5:14 pm
by zambonifan
=D> =D> :cry: :cry:
Great Job

Posted: April 30 07, 7:05 pm
by stlmark
Fantastic tribute! :(