Thrill's new rank of shame...

A forum for non-baseball sports

Pick thrill's new rank...

Poll ended at June 17 07, 10:04 am

DE-TROIT BAS-KET-BALL!
4
20%
<3's Rasheed Wallace
13
65%
No Headband, No Heart
3
15%
 
Total votes: 20

User avatar
ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5526
Joined: July 29 06, 6:26 pm

Thrill's new rank of shame...

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

I'm leaving this up to the GRB posters. What should thrill change his rank to since the Detroit Pistons have managed to eliminate the Chicago Bulls?

Should it be the good old DETROIT BASKETBALL chant heard through the Palace, maybe thrill should profess his affection for Rasheed Wallace, or perhaps a parting shot at Ben Wallace is in order.

User avatar
Dillagii
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7926
Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm

Post by Dillagii »

Rasheed Wallace reference seems perfect to me :lol:

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323
Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

It can not be DE-TROIT BASKET-BALL. Easily the most annoying thing I've heard in my entire life.

User avatar
Mary1966
President of the Ponson Fan Club
Posts: 11289
Joined: April 18 06, 10:56 pm
Location: Tacoma, WA

Post by Mary1966 »

Give Sheed some love!

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62315
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Post by Radbird »

Make this his sig:
____________________
Image
Thrill <3's Rasheed Wallace

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

Image

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Post by thrill »

Sigh.

Let me know your final choice.

User avatar
ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5526
Joined: July 29 06, 6:26 pm

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

I like No Headband, No Heart myself but the people have spoken.

thrill
<3's Rasheed Wallace

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Post by thrill »

ZigZagCardsFan wrote:I like No Headband, No Heart myself but the people have spoken.

thrill
<3's Rasheed Wallace
I thought no headband no heart was the best too. It cuts me deep.

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323
Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

thrill wrote:
ZigZagCardsFan wrote:I like No Headband, No Heart myself but the people have spoken.

thrill
<3's Rasheed Wallace
I thought no headband no heart was the best too. It cuts me deep.
I picked it because you could always bring it back to Ben Wallace.

Post Reply