NBA Draft lottery is complete

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

NBA Draft lottery is complete

Post by cabby7588 »

1. Portland
2. Seattle
3 Atlanta
4. Memphis
5. Boston (haha)
6. Milwaukee
7. Minnesota
8. Charlotte
9. Chicago (via NYK)
10. Sacramento
11. Atlanta (Via IND)
12. Philadelphia
13. New Orleans
14. LA Clippers

Damn, I'm glad the Pacers got Mike Dunleavy for the 11th overall pick.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Post by cardsfansince82 »

That's all the NBA needs. Two more marquee players in the Western conference. I was hoping Philly or Chicago or at least Boston could get one of those picks.

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

I hear you, 82.

The East is so darn terrible and boring, they need their teams to get the next 3 or 4 #1 picks.

East ball is fugly.

paskal
Veteran Player
Posts: 731
Joined: April 20 06, 7:52 pm

Re: NBA Draft lottery is complete

Post by paskal »

cabby7588 wrote:5. Boston (haha)
:) :D :lol: =D> :P :twisted: :cool:

DynamicDynamite
Veteran Player
Posts: 806
Joined: December 11 06, 9:23 pm

Post by DynamicDynamite »

its sad to see the players go that way...

but im glad that Milwaukee and Boston got ripped for tanking it the last few weeks of the season...

User avatar
mikechamp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11717
Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
Location: Southwestern Illinois

Post by mikechamp »

When I saw the results of the draft lottery, I smiled and then eagerly anticipated reading the (Boston) Sports Guy's inevitable whiny column.

But when I go to ESPN.com, it's not there anymore. They changed the link to one of his recent magazine columns. Does anyone have an archived link or a copy of the article I can read?

paskal
Veteran Player
Posts: 731
Joined: April 20 06, 7:52 pm

Post by paskal »

mikechamp wrote:When I saw the results of the draft lottery, I smiled and then eagerly anticipated reading the (Boston) Sports Guy's inevitable whiny column.

But when I go to ESPN.com, it's not there anymore. They changed the link to one of his recent magazine columns. Does anyone have an archived link or a copy of the article I can read?
Still there: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ons/070523

User avatar
mikechamp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11717
Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
Location: Southwestern Illinois

Post by mikechamp »

Ah, very good. They must have had their link misdirected earlier today.

Thanks paskal.

Post Reply