Page 1 of 1
NBA Draft lottery is complete
Posted: May 22 07, 7:00 pm
by cabby7588
1. Portland
2. Seattle
3 Atlanta
4. Memphis
5. Boston (haha)
6. Milwaukee
7. Minnesota
8. Charlotte
9. Chicago (via NYK)
10. Sacramento
11. Atlanta (Via IND)
12. Philadelphia
13. New Orleans
14. LA Clippers
Damn, I'm glad the Pacers got Mike Dunleavy for the 11th overall pick.
Posted: May 22 07, 7:42 pm
by cardsfansince82
That's all the NBA needs. Two more marquee players in the Western conference. I was hoping Philly or Chicago or at least Boston could get one of those picks.
Posted: May 22 07, 8:52 pm
by StL Dan
I hear you, 82.
The East is so darn terrible and boring, they need their teams to get the next 3 or 4 #1 picks.
East ball is fugly.
Re: NBA Draft lottery is complete
Posted: May 22 07, 11:11 pm
by paskal
Posted: May 22 07, 11:19 pm
by DynamicDynamite
its sad to see the players go that way...
but im glad that Milwaukee and Boston got ripped for tanking it the last few weeks of the season...
Posted: May 25 07, 12:26 pm
by mikechamp
When I saw the results of the draft lottery, I smiled and then eagerly anticipated reading the (Boston) Sports Guy's inevitable whiny column.
But when I go to ESPN.com, it's not there anymore. They changed the link to one of his recent magazine columns. Does anyone have an archived link or a copy of the article I can read?
Posted: May 25 07, 2:11 pm
by paskal
mikechamp wrote:When I saw the results of the draft lottery, I smiled and then eagerly anticipated reading the (Boston) Sports Guy's inevitable whiny column.
But when I go to ESPN.com, it's not there anymore. They changed the link to one of his recent magazine columns. Does anyone have an archived link or a copy of the article I can read?
Still there:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ons/070523
Posted: May 25 07, 2:44 pm
by mikechamp
Ah, very good. They must have had their link misdirected earlier today.
Thanks paskal.