Did Kariya throw out the first pitch on July 3rd?
- docellis
- America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
- Posts: 24741
- Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm
Did Kariya throw out the first pitch on July 3rd?
Sorry I just can't figure out where this should be posted. This might not be the right place.
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25226
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Re: Did Kariya throw out the first pitch on July 3rd?
Moving to rants...
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
- docellis
- America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
- Posts: 24741
- Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm
Re: Did Kariya throw out the first pitch on July 3rd?
What the heck time do they throw out the first pitch then?
We were there while all those pre game deals were going on (the kids singing songs, random crap) way before the team took the field...
I thought he just no-showed.
We were there while all those pre game deals were going on (the kids singing songs, random crap) way before the team took the field...
I thought he just no-showed.
- cardinalkarp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18730
- Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
Re: Did Kariya throw out the first pitch on July 3rd?
First pitch is normally fairly early. I would say a good 45 min before gametime.docellis wrote:What the heck time do they throw out the first pitch then?
We were there while all those pre game deals were going on (the kids singing songs, random crap) way before the team took the field...
I thought he just no-showed.


