Page 1 of 1

Stephon Marbury...crazy train just pulled into the station

Posted: July 7 07, 12:47 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
If you can't watch the entire thing, make sure you watch the last five minutes or so, and particularly the last minute and a half.
[/youtube]

Some of the highlights:

• Predicted, "I'm gonna average like 10 points, 12-13 dimes and two to three assists."

• Said, "I shoot to win because I shoot to win. And that's it."

• Discussed a charity shopping spree for children he sponsored by stating, "I have to be able to give the teachers the tools that they need to be able to help the little kids. I can't give them what they need if they ain't got it."

• Checked his ringing cell phone, then said, "That's my better half … my better ho … my wife."

• Said of his sister, or possibly his daughter: "Yesterday when I kissed her, I felt her body and I felt her soul. I was delighted to be kissing her. I couldn't even cry, because I knew they were gonna be happy tears so I was able to control them. You know, you really cry when the really bad stuff."

• Started shimmying in his seat at the end of the interview, telling a sportscaster to "check it out, I do this like that to keep me closer to the light … ahhhh … like this! … I want to see the spit on your mouth!"

Re: Stephon Marbury...crazy train just pulled into the station

Posted: July 7 07, 10:55 pm
by redbirdjazzz
:shock: ...just :shock: .