Page 1 of 1
Vote for Blues goal song
Posted: August 22 07, 11:16 am
by MrCrowesGarden
LINK
I beg of you to vote for the current song and not the alternative one. It's quite wretched.
Re: Vote for Blues goal song
Posted: August 22 07, 11:39 am
by mikechamp
The alternative song is called "Crowd Chant" by Joe Satriani. It's off his "Super Colossal" album. I got a chance to hear him perform this live and it worked pretty well in concert, and even if you didn't know the song ahead of time, it's easy to catch on.
I like the song, but not as a song to be played after scoring a goal. It would be much better used in a TV commercial.
As for the original (and greatest song), how can I save that mp3 to my 'puter? I got it open in a new browser. Any technical help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Vote for Blues goal song
Posted: August 22 07, 11:46 am
by thrill
Done.
Re: Vote for Blues goal song
Posted: August 22 07, 11:58 am
by Popeye_Card
I submitted a write-in vote for "Open Arms" by Journey.
--P--
Re: Vote for Blues goal song
Posted: August 22 07, 12:28 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
mikechamp wrote:The alternative song is called "Crowd Chant" by Joe Satriani. It's off his "Super Colossal" album. I got a chance to hear him perform this live and it worked pretty well in concert, and even if you didn't know the song ahead of time, it's easy to catch on.
I like the song, but not as a song to be played after scoring a goal. It would be much better used in a TV commercial.
As for the original (and greatest song), how can I save that mp3 to my 'puter? I got it open in a new browser. Any technical help would be greatly appreciated.
http://downloads.blues.nhl.com/sound/goal.mp3
Click it and choose save to disk.
Also, the alternative song is already used as the goal song by the Minnesota Wild.
Re: Vote for Blues goal song
Posted: August 22 07, 12:32 pm
by mikechamp
Thank you. I knew I was getting close.