Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

A forum for non-baseball sports
User avatar
fanforever
Retired
Posts: 67125
Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone

Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Post by fanforever »

in the second quarter right now......

Even if they do not win this game, this is a shocker

LOL
Last edited by fanforever on September 1 07, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greenback44
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11664
Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
Location: In a Small Town with Jack and Diane

Re: Appalachian State Beating Michigan 28-14

Post by greenback44 »

Michigan just remembered this isn't Ohio State and this isn't a bowl game.

User avatar
fanforever
Retired
Posts: 67125
Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Post by fanforever »

Appalachian State BEATS #5 Michigan 34-32


unbelievable!

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Post by lukethedrifter »

Appalachian State is in beautiful Boone, North Carolina. If I had gone to school I don't think I would have ever gone to class. Of course, I went to school in Urbana, Ill and I never went to class


Way to go, Banana Slugs. Or whatever it is you Appies call yourselves.

User avatar
Maclowery
Child Pot Activist
Posts: 7742
Joined: June 15 06, 7:27 am
Location: NYC

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Post by Maclowery »

That was a seriously fun game to watch replayed on Sportscenter. I wish I'd seen the whole thing.

Go Hawkeyes!

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Post by GatewaySnayke »

Awesome. And, because we have the BCS in place, there will be no Michigan getting championship game consideration. The great thing about the BCS is that you can't lose to a I-AA school and get any success. What a fall from grace for Michigan, eh? They can't beat Ohio State, cry when they have to go to the Rose Bowl, get smoked by USC then lose to Appy State. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Post by GatewaySnayke »

Speaking of upsets, Auburn is about to avoid an upset against K-State. This has been a hideously boring game.

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Post by GatewaySnayke »

I just heard the radio call for Appy State. LOL.

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323
Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

GatewaySnayke wrote:I just heard the radio call for Appy State. LOL.
I think that might be Ron Santo's long lost brother.

User avatar
TabascoElvis
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5728
Joined: June 15 06, 8:29 am
Location: Library of Congress? Detroit? Beyond the sun?

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Post by TabascoElvis »

This game made me seriously happy. I despise loathe hate relishinthemisery UofM and it's associated fans/alums.

Post Reply