Page 1 of 3

Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Posted: September 1 07, 11:39 am
by fanforever
in the second quarter right now......

Even if they do not win this game, this is a shocker

LOL

Re: Appalachian State Beating Michigan 28-14

Posted: September 1 07, 1:27 pm
by greenback44
Michigan just remembered this isn't Ohio State and this isn't a bowl game.

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Posted: September 1 07, 1:50 pm
by fanforever
Appalachian State BEATS #5 Michigan 34-32


unbelievable!

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Posted: September 1 07, 2:37 pm
by lukethedrifter
Appalachian State is in beautiful Boone, North Carolina. If I had gone to school I don't think I would have ever gone to class. Of course, I went to school in Urbana, Ill and I never went to class


Way to go, Banana Slugs. Or whatever it is you Appies call yourselves.

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Posted: September 1 07, 3:21 pm
by Maclowery
That was a seriously fun game to watch replayed on Sportscenter. I wish I'd seen the whole thing.

Go Hawkeyes!

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Posted: September 1 07, 3:53 pm
by GatewaySnayke
Awesome. And, because we have the BCS in place, there will be no Michigan getting championship game consideration. The great thing about the BCS is that you can't lose to a I-AA school and get any success. What a fall from grace for Michigan, eh? They can't beat Ohio State, cry when they have to go to the Rose Bowl, get smoked by USC then lose to Appy State. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Posted: September 1 07, 9:19 pm
by GatewaySnayke
Speaking of upsets, Auburn is about to avoid an upset against K-State. This has been a hideously boring game.

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Posted: September 1 07, 9:42 pm
by GatewaySnayke
I just heard the radio call for Appy State. LOL.

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Posted: September 2 07, 12:36 am
by Transmogrified Tiger
GatewaySnayke wrote:I just heard the radio call for Appy State. LOL.
I think that might be Ron Santo's long lost brother.

Re: Appalachian State stuns Michigan 34-32

Posted: September 2 07, 7:09 am
by TabascoElvis
This game made me seriously happy. I despise loathe hate relishinthemisery UofM and it's associated fans/alums.