Page 1 of 2

Rant At Michael

Posted: October 1 07, 9:10 am
by Michael
In this thread complain about the tourney gaffs I made. :P

Re: Rant At Michael

Posted: October 1 07, 9:17 am
by thrill
You spelled gaffes wrong! /rant

Re: Rant At Michael

Posted: October 1 07, 10:04 am
by clevername
Fletch.

Re: Rant At Michael

Posted: October 1 07, 10:52 am
by ghostrunner
Raising Arizona
"Son, you got a panty on you're head."
"Hell, they're all disgruntled. I ain't runnin a damn daisy farm. My motto is do it my way or watch your butt!"
"What did the pajamas look like?"

"I don't know. They were Jammies. They had Yodas and s%@* on em!"
"Sometimes I get the menstrual cramps real hard"
"I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash you got"
"well, which is it young feller? do you want me to freeze or get on the ground? mean to say, ifin i freeze, i cant rightly drop. and ifin i drop, im a goin to be in motion, you see."
"Do these [balloons] blow up into funny shapes?"

"No, not unless round is funny."
"Mind you don't cut yourself now, Mordecaiiiii"
Repeat offender! Not a pretty name is it HI?

No, sir. That's one bonehead name, but ain't me no more.

I hope you just ain't telling us what we wanna hear.

No, sir. No way.

Cause we just wanna hear the truth.

well...then I guess I am telling you what you wanna hear.

Boy, didn't we just tell you not to do that?

Yes, sir.

okay then.
Gubmint do take a bite, don't she?

Re: Rant At Michael

Posted: October 1 07, 3:42 pm
by cardsfansince82
Some of the seedings were way off but that didn't matter because people were going to vote for what they liked anyway. I guess my only real beef is the exclusion of Dumb and Dumber while there were several Monty Python movies and plenty of others that didn't get any votes.

Other than that, good job and thanks for putting the tourney together.

Re: Rant At Michael

Posted: October 1 07, 4:59 pm
by vh2k6
O' Brother Where Art Though and Shaun of the Dead are fairly glaring omissions.

Re: Rant At Michael

Posted: October 1 07, 6:03 pm
by TimeForGuinness
Saved

Where is that movie? Hilarious. Macaulay Culkin's best movie.

Re: Rant At Michael

Posted: October 1 07, 10:07 pm
by Cronos
I know we talked about this...but...

"Clue" is a major miss. Would have at least made the elite 8.

Re: Rant At Michael

Posted: October 2 07, 1:08 am
by Transmogrified Tiger
Cronos69 wrote:I know we talked about this...but...

"Clue" is a major miss. Would have at least made the elite 8.
Yes, this.

Re: Rant At Michael

Posted: October 2 07, 4:48 am
by GatewaySnayke
Seriously, Michael, where was:

Image

or...

Image