Page 1 of 13
Miscellaneous Cardinals minor league notes
Posted: April 10 13, 3:28 pm
by JoeMcKim
Here is a thread to post news about Cardinals minor leaguer progress this season that is noteworthy but not really needing of a brand new thread just for it.
Jamie Romak an OF at Memphis on Monday went 3 for 5 and 6 RBI, all 3 of his hits were homers.
Re: Miscellaneous Cardinals minor league notes
Posted: April 13 13, 1:50 pm
by JoeMcKim
Oscar Taveras went 4 for 5 yesterday.
Re: Miscellaneous Cardinals minor league notes
Posted: April 14 13, 10:23 pm
by go birds
Hopefully Oscar doesn't get called up before the 26th....the redbirds are in town
Re: Miscellaneous Cardinals minor league notes
Posted: April 15 13, 8:41 am
by robbotis
go birds wrote:Hopefully Oscar doesn't get called up before the 26th....the redbirds are in town
Unless he learns to pitch the 9th, I think it's a safe beat you'll him!
Re: Miscellaneous Cardinals minor league notes
Posted: April 15 13, 9:27 am
by go birds
Hopefully I get to see Wacha Flocka Flame as well.
Re: Miscellaneous Cardinals minor league notes
Posted: April 15 13, 12:29 pm
by pioneer98
Maybe we should just merge the one I just started with this one.
Re: Miscellaneous Cardinals minor league notes
Posted: April 18 13, 7:22 am
by Magneto2.0
Oscar Tavares hit his first homer of the season last night
Re: Miscellaneous Cardinals minor league notes
Posted: April 20 13, 8:41 am
by Fat Strat
I was checking up on some of our guys, so thought I would post an update.
Oscar Taveras - .286/.325/.421/.746
Kolten Wong - .339/.349/.441/.790
Greg Garcia - .257/.333/.314/.648
Wacha has had three starts. First two were shaky. Last one was better -- 7 ip's, 0 er's, 2 bb, 3 k's. I'm a bit concerned with his K rate so far, but it's early. It's very fair to expect him to take some time adapting to the pro game. I just expected the K's to be there from the beginning.
Re: Miscellaneous Cardinals minor league notes
Posted: April 20 13, 5:46 pm
by JoeMcKim
James Ramsey is doing pretty good at Palm Beach. His stat line is currently: .358 AVG, .493 OBP, .566 SLG
Re: Miscellaneous Cardinals minor league notes
Posted: April 20 13, 11:39 pm
by AWvsCBsteeeerike3
Wong>Taveras